Welcome to Summers County
NOTICE OF SPECIAL METING
OF THE SUMMERS cOUNTY cOMMISSION
Bill Lightner, Presient, with concurrence of Commissioners Jack David Woodrum and Tony Williams, has called a Special Meeting of the Summers County Commission for Friday, July 24, 22015 at 2:00 p.m. in the County Commissionoffice for the following purpose:
1. Consideration to enter into the grant contract agreement between DJCS and the Summers County Commission.
2. Consideration to approve Resolution authorizing Commission President to act on contractual agreement with Division of Justice and Community Services to receive and admisinster grant funds pursuant to provisions of the program.
3. Consideration to approve standard conditions and assurances.
4. Consideration to approve certifications regarding lobbying.
5. Consideration to approve Progressive Bank Promissory Note Modification Agreement.
6. Consideration to approve final budget for 2015-16 for Community Corrections Grant
7. Consideration to approe the hiring of the Community Corrections Director.
Given under my hand this the 22nd day of July, 2015.
Bill Lightner, President
The Summers County Commission meets in Regular Session on the second Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. in the County Commission Office; Summers County Courthouse, 120 Ballengee Street, Hinton, West Virginia unless otherwise posted.
To place items on the upcoming Agenda, contact Mary Beth Merritt, County Clerk at 304 466-7104.
For information on booking the Memorial Building, Kitchen, or Auditorium,
call 304 466-7133
Summers County Commission 2015 Calendar
Monday, January 5, 2015
Monday, February 2, 2015
Monday, March 9, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015
Monday, May 11, 2015
Monday, June 8, 2015
Monday, July 13, 2015
Monday, August 17, 2015
Monday, September 14, 2015
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Monday, November 9, 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
Legal Notice To Taxpayers
On January 30, 2015 at 1:00 p.m., the Summers County Commission will meet at the Summers County Courthouse for the purpose of reviewing and equalizing tax assessments for the current year.
Taxpayers are further notified that additional sessions of this meeting will begin on the followind dates and times and continue as necessary until the review is completed on February 17, 2015. Appointments may be arranged by contaction the Commission Office at (304) 466-7100.
January 30, 2015, Friday at 1:00 p.m. February 5, 2015, Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
February 11, 2015, Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. February 17, 2015, Tuesday at 1:30 p.m.